Saturday 23 January 2016

Back to Sexwale

Day -872. WorldCup2018‬.

He hasn't been mentioned for a while so I had to go looking for some Tokyo Sexwale news. I wanted it to be a light hearted story but then I read the first line of this story. It is another example of why I will repeat my belief that the Fifa Presidential elections should be postponed until candidates with no previous ties to Fifa are found.

Is this man serious? Does he really think that pledging allegiance to Sepp Blatter now, after Blatter has been banned rather than just had allegations leveled against him, is going to help his case. It will be a sad day for football if this character wins the race.

"FIFA presidential candidate Tokyo Sexwale has defended Sepp Blatter's record and says he feels sorry for both him and the axed UEFA boss Michel Platini."

http://www.skysports.com/…/tokyo-sexwale-defends-sepp-blatt…

No comments:

Post a Comment